Nbee’s Consulting Inc., trading as Taxbotic (“Taxbotic”, “we”, “us” or “our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting you and your client’s personal information. While we protect your data and your client’s personal information, your clients are solely your responsibility. Please note that our customers are our subscribers and as a software-as-a-service provider, we are not a party to your relationship with your clients.
By submitting your personal information, you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy. You may withdraw your consent at any time by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Taxbotic is a data controller that obtains, deals with, and retains personal information. As such, it is committed to complying with our legal and regulatory obligations to manage personal data appropriately and to being concise, clear and transparent about how it obtains and uses personal information and how (and when it deletes that information once the information is no longer required.
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: Nbee's Consulting Inc., Unit#210 12877 76 Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3W 1E6, Canada
Our platform may contain links to other websites that may be subject to less stringent privacy standards. We cannot assume any responsibility for the privacy practices, policies or actions of the third parties that operate these websites. Taxbotic is not responsible for how such third parties collect, use or disclose your personal information. You should review the privacy policies of these websites before providing them with personal information.
As a data controller, we collect the following personal data from you (customers) for processing:
- Contact information
- Account credentials
- Financial and accounting information
- Device fingerprint and technical information including IP address
- Payment information and transaction history
Information relating to payment and transaction history are the controller and processed by third-party payment provider such as Stripe. Kindly read their terms and conditions and ensure to abide by their policies.
Taxbotic guarantees that it does not sell, rent, share, distribute, or license the Customer’s information to third parties in ways different from its disclosure in this policy. As defined under PIPEDA and other applicable provincial privacy laws, Taxbotic does not collect any special categories of personal information about you (including details about your sexual orientation, biometric data, race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your genetic and health). We also do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
THE INFORMATION COLLECTED IS NOT SHARED WITH ANYONE OUTSIDE THE COMPANY. THE TAX INFORMATION COLLECTED IS BETWEEN ACCOUNTANT AND THEIR CLIENTS. TAXBOTIC TEAM CANNOT ACCESS THIS DATA AS DATA IS ENCRYTED ON OUR END.
WE DO NOT SELL THIS INFORMATION OR USE IT FOR MARKETING OR ADVERTISING PURPOSES.
If we need to collect your personal information by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you do not provide that data when requested, we may not be able to enter into a contract with you or perform the contract we may have with you and this includes the provision of our goods or services. In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us. Before the cancellation, we will notify you about this at the time.
When you use and access our platform, create an account on our website, or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us. In order to carry out our obligations under that contract we must process the information you give us.
We will receive personal information about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
Technical data from
- Analytics and communication providers (including but not limited to Google, Auth0, Slack, Intercom, Microsoft Azure, Squidex, and Mouseflow; advertising and social media networks; Accounting (particularly Stripe);
- Compliance with Anti-money laundering and identity verification (Onfido); and
- Accounting data (especially External accountants, Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), and other government bodies
We may process the information on the basis there is a legitimate interest, either to you or to us, in doing so. Where we process your information on this basis, we do after having given careful consideration to:
- whether the same objective could be achieved through other means
- whether processing (or not processing) might cause you harm
- whether you would expect us to process your data, and whether you would, in the round, consider it reasonable to do so
For example, we may process your data on this basis for the purposes of:
- record-keeping for the proper and necessary administration of our organization
- responding to unsolicited communication from you to which we believe you would expect a response
- protecting and asserting the legal rights of any party
- insuring against or obtaining professional advice that is required to manage risk
- protecting your interests where we believe we have a duty to do so
Sometimes, we must process your information in order to comply with a statutory obligation. For example, we may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorization such as a search warrant or court order. This may include your personal information.
We gather this information to allow us to process your registration, provide our services, and aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring your use of our platform in order to develop and improve on our platform and services.
We also use the information we collect in various ways, including to improve, personalize, and expand our platform; understand and analyze how you use our website; develop new products, services, features, and functionality on our platform; and communicate with you, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website.
Therefore, this relevant information is used by us, and our affiliates to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your account and to provide our services in general. Although these statistics will not include information that can be used to identify you, if you agree, we may contact you through email at email@example.com or your communication preference about our additional services and offers which we think may be of interest to you.
While we may provide you with information about our offers, additional services, special features or other related information from carefully selected third parties whose services or products may be of interest to you, we will always respect your privacy. If you would rather not receive this marketing information, please opt-out through your settings on our platform or send us a blank email message at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Opt-Out from Marketing”.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased Services from us. To stop receiving such communications from us or third parties, you can opt-out. You always have the opportunity to opt-out of our communications with you or change your preferences by emailing us at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can click the unsubscribe link in any marketing mail/message sent to you.
We will only use your personal information for the reasons we collected it unless we reasonably believe that we need to use it for another reason that is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
To ensure the security of your information, we use the following methods: SSL Protocol, SET Protocol, Automatic backup, Digital Certificate, Username/Password, authorizations to access management, and Firewalls. Please note that the internet is not secure and no system involving the internet and the transmission of electronic data is 100% secure. Nevertheless, we take all reasonable efforts to safeguard and protect your information.
In the event of a breach that affects your personal information, you will be notified within a reasonable timeframe of such breach and the measures we took to rectify the breach. Note that, you may request at any time to access and delete your information with us.
You have the following rights to the processing of your personal information under relevant privacy laws including the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA), and provincial privacy laws.
- You have the right to request access or disclosure of a written copy of your personal information we collected.
- You have the right to correct inaccurate or outdated information we have about you.
- You have the right under certain circumstances to request for erasure or deletion of your personal information from this website.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal information. Such withdrawal is subject to certain circumstances that would not affect the lawful processing of your information before you withdrew the consent.
- You have the right to transfer your personal information from this website to another organization, under certain circumstances.
- You have the right to object to automated processing or profiling of your information.
- You may restrict the processing of your personal information, under certain circumstances.
- You have the right to object to the processing of certain types of information that we collect, such as direct marketing.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please submit your request (providing your full account information, identification, and the specific right that you wish to exercise) in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We shall comply with your request in less than thirty (30) days where your request does not prove impossible or involve disproportionate effort for us to comply. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding your rights, please contact us through email at email@example.com.